In a new IDC survey, New Zealand C-suite executives named CX and marketing as their top focus over the next two years. So why do so many organisations still find it so hard to get right?
Stories by Louise Francis
New Zealand enterprises need to rewire their ‘innovation brains’ or risk being sidelined by competitors. IDC’s Louise Francis lists three questions to jumpstart the process.
So why are New Zealand organisations treating it as an ad hoc or uncoordinated goal?
New Zealand CIOs allot only 19 per cent of their resources to business innovation, according to a recent IDC survey. They risk being overrun by the competition.
IDC recommends three initial steps to establish this partnership – but be forewarned, it won’t be easy.
The business technology trends to prepare for in the next 12 months.
Conversations with executive peers should move from technology enablement, to how ICT can exploit business opportunities and respond to competitors, writes Louise Francis of IDC NZ.
Rather than the big stick approach, CIOs should seek out the root causes behind shadow IT, then actively encourage line of business involvement in technology decision-making, advises Louise Francis of IDC New Zealand.
- FTNew Business Lead - Professional Services (Pre-Sales)NSW
- FTProject Manager - Site Acquisitions / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSDM EngineerWA
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip organisationNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Telco - SecurityVIC
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Telco - HealthVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMWA
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC