Former Intel CEO Paul Otellini passed away Oct. 2, 2017. As Intel’s first non-engineer, he did more to advance the company’s position than any other.
Stories by Andy Patrizio
While operating systems and apps are more secure, the need for endpoint security remains.
Almost 70 percent of employees take data on their way out. Here's how to stop it.
Dell EMC says converged systems are too rigid in their deployment options and has come up with an on-premises offering it calls Validated System for Virtualization.
Companies in heavily regulated industries say they can't embrace the cloud due to compliance. That's just an excuse.
Amazon Web Services EC2 Dedicated Hosts are designed to give you an on-premises experience in the cloud – for good or bad.
Sometimes referred to as programmable infrastructure, IAC is a good way to safely embrace IT automation and get your ‘shadow IT’ under control, too.
It's not just your boss or the government that's spying on you, it's also the devices and technologies you embrace.
A survey by antivirus firm, Bitdefender, has found 18 per cent of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are still using Windows XP despite the end of support from Microsoft and the near-apocalyptic predictions that led up to its end of life.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCPega ArchitectVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Testers ? API testingQLD
- CCProject OfficerVIC
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- CCIteration Manager - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - IVRVIC
- CCSystem AdministrationVIC
- CCAutomation Test ManagerVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (Voice)NSW
- CCVmware SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager (Junior-Mid Level)QLD
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther