7 global trends for public sector managers to create high-profile digital programs and anticipate citizens' needs.
Stories by Shahida Sweeney
With an eye on “big plans, small projects”, South Australia is fast-tracking its digital reforms agenda. The state’s CIO, Bret Morris, told CIO Australia that it is focusing mostly on mobile apps and open data.
The Department of Defence has finalised a $31 million contract to ramp its mainframe capacity over the next eight years and build a more robust technology infrastructure.
Recovering digital evidence from mobile devices is the next frontier of science, according to Dr Raymond Choo, a security research director at the University of South Australia.
Geoscience Australia is embracing international geospatial standards and integrated Web platforms to share spatial data in an open environment. The focus is on interoperability, says the agency’s lead data scientist, Danielle Beaudreau.
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - RFTVIC
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager/Business Analyst (Hybrid role)SA
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- CCOffice Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCITSM AnalystVIC
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior ERP Project Manager QLD