7 global trends for public sector managers to create high-profile digital programs and anticipate citizens' needs.
Stories by Shahida Sweeney
With an eye on “big plans, small projects”, South Australia is fast-tracking its digital reforms agenda. The state’s CIO, Bret Morris, told CIO Australia that it is focusing mostly on mobile apps and open data.
The Department of Defence has finalised a $31 million contract to ramp its mainframe capacity over the next eight years and build a more robust technology infrastructure.
Recovering digital evidence from mobile devices is the next frontier of science, according to Dr Raymond Choo, a security research director at the University of South Australia.
Geoscience Australia is embracing international geospatial standards and integrated Web platforms to share spatial data in an open environment. The focus is on interoperability, says the agency’s lead data scientist, Danielle Beaudreau.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystWA
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerACT
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantACT
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCOperations Manager - Data CentreWA
- CCJava Developers (EOI)QLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistNSW
- CCIteration Manager - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- FTJD Edwards Principle/ Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject OfficerNSW