Digital fluency, career mentorship, and technical immersion can help close the pay gap between women and men. Here’s what you can do to improve the workplace of the future.
Stories by Diana Bersohn
CIOs are already managing massive disruption – from analytics to cloud – and AI presents opportunities for IT organizations to drive change and enable business capabilities.
Accenture’s 2017 Technology Vision examines opportunities for CIOs to harness technology to help workers achieve more.
A recent survey from Accenture Strategy reveals that CIOs believe they need to win the war for talent to secure a competitive advantage. Not only must they find workers with the right skills, they need to find them fast.
As 2016 begins, it’s a great time for CIOs to think about their opportunity to wield greater influence across their organisation.
It is not practical to work as quickly as possible to accommodate all business needs at the same speed, with the same priority. The answer requires multi-speed capabilities that allow you to shift gears at the right time to achieve the best possible outcome. But some CIOs are more ready than others to manage this multi-speed IT environment.
Today, more than ever, businesses are dependent on technology to drive transformations that are anything but incremental. For CIOs, that means a tremendous opportunity to guide and help their businesses harness technology to realize the multiplier effect that new technologies offer as well as their digital ambitions.
- FTField Supervisor - Pit RemediationVIC
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer (Permanent Opportunity)QLD
- CCChange and Communication SpecialistWA
- CCNetwork Engineer (Cisco)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- CCLinux Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationVIC
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther
- CCCisco Test SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCOracle Financial Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTL2 Security Network EngineerNSW
- CCService Management ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - SitecoreNSW