The myth of the glass ceiling in IT remains a wicked problem. Women have shaped computer science, from Ada Lovelace to Grace Hopper and Mary Lee Berners.
Stories by Jenny Beresford
It’s time to think like the millennial who will become the CIO of the future
'Digital twins' are being used for trains, planes and automobiles so why not humans?
As the Internet of Things evolves, CIOs are discovering that it is not an endgame, rather a beginning.
As CIOs, if you aren’t adding Asian ecosystem platforms into your repertoire of consumer options, you’ve already fallen behind.
Many highly successful digital businesses are already asking: ‘what’s next?’ What’s beyond bimodal IT, cloud services and DevOps?
Digital businesses have redefined the economic playing field. The effects of Brexit may be our first big test of the capacity of digital business models to weather significant external forces of change.
Digitalisation is expected to intensify across New Zealand this year. In this environment, it’s becoming clearer that hardcoded business and operating models will not suffice, writes Jenny Beresford of Gartner
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCSnr Security Incident Coordinator (Tier 3) - Contract 2 Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - InfrastructureNSW
- CCConnections Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!VIC
- CCImplementation EngineerWA
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management Technical DesignerNSW
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- CCActive Directory SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager - BankingVIC
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FTJava AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCData Warehouse Architect - Start JUNE 18QLD
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- CCApplications Packaging EngineerWA