Ten more Apple Watch apps your wrist may thank you for
Stories by Jonny Evans
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
The number of women working in technology is far below the percentage in the workforce at large, and enrollment numbers suggest that improvement isn't imminent.
The <a href="http://www.cfoworld.com/technology/29233/cfos-take-byod-thing">iPad/iPhone-driven BYOD</a> trend means demand for mobile bandwidth is expanding exponentially. That's interesting as a reflection of the boom in mobile devices across consumer and enterprise markets, but means problems for carriers. And CFOs need to think today about how the movement to bring-your-own-device may impact their bottom line tomorrow.
Information anywhere means productivity everywhere, they say. But have you spent enough time considering <a href="http://www.theiia.org/intAuditor/itaudit/2009-articles/eliminating-spreadsheet-risks/">spreadsheet risk management</a>? Not really, it seems: A <a href="http://www.protiviti.com/">Protiviti</a> survey claims just one in ten accountants think their firm has processes in place to "manage spreadsheet risk".
In a nutshell: The ever-increasing popularity of mobile devices has changed the way many enterprise users deploy technology, with an ever-increasing body of employees now bringing their own devices into work with them. The enterprise, meanwhile, focuses on ensuring its data is available securely to these devices. So, how prevalent is this trend really?
I'll skip the potential cost savings; relative to the extent of your enterprise, a move to mobile devices in replacement of PCs will indeed save a little cash, but this will quickly be eaten up by the IT departments need to make data available and secure.
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCMaximo Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- CCCisco EngineerWA
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint ArchitectNSW
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCPega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Multiple Roles - TelcoVIC
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCReporting Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW