Gartner’s latest Hype Cycle, which assesses more than 1,900 technologies’ maturity in the market, has branded cloud computing as being on the path to disillusionment.
Stories by Derek du Preez
Enterprise IT departments are struggling to take advantage of the benefits big data can bring due to a lack of skills in the marketplace, according to IDC research VP Susan Feldman.
At a big data roundtable hosted by Autonomy this week, Feldman explained that the complexity of big data technology requires an advanced skillset that is quite rare amongst IT professionals.
One in five technology firms has rejected a job applicant because of his or her social media profile, according to a Eurocom Worldwide Survey.
IT departments must build private clouds for critical applications to provide employees with the benefits of rapid provisioning and pay-as-you-go services, otherwise company units may put their organisation at risk by looking to the public cloud without consulting IT.
- CCService ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- FTPractice Manager (Quality & Testing)SA
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Support Developer - .Net & SQLWA
- CCTest Analyst - SitecoreNSW
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTIncident ManagerSA
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- CCSystem Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTandem Systems SpecialistVIC
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther