Samsung's Note8 will launch in mid-September with a big screen, dual cameras, stylus and a hope that the smartphone maker can finally put the Note7 battery debacle behind it.
Stories by Martyn Williams
Research into artificial intelligence is going gangbusters, and the frenetic pace won't let up for about five years.
Security keys offer a more secure alternative to code-based two-factor authentication.
Drone-maker AeroVironment has developed a handheld quadcopter that it says can be carried by soldiers on the battlefield and quickly deployed to get an aerial look at a potentially hostile location.
Sony has developed a CCD image sensor that can help autonomous cars make sense of electronic road signs and see better when transitioning between dark tunnels and daylight.
For the first time the iconic BlackBerry hardware keyboard has been married with Android in the BlackBerry KeyOne.
The BlackBerry KeyOne, an Android-based smartphone with a hardware keyboard, will be available in the U.S. and Canada from May 31, the phone's maker said Thursday.
Google servers inside Cuba are now live on the Internet, marking a major milestone in the country's communications evolution and promising faster access to Google's services for Cuban users.
Data analytics company Palantir will pay US$1.7 million in back pay and stock options to settle charges that it routinely discriminated against Asian job applicants. In addition, it must also hire eight people from among those it allegedly discriminated against.
On the shelves of a laboratory near San Francisco sit tanks and tanks of mysterious looking liquids. It's the Silicon Valley offices of UL, a product testing organisation previously known as Underwriters Laboratory, and these liquids play an important part in smartphone safety.
On Jan. 6, Donald Trump said his administration would produce a report on cybersecurity within 90 days after his inaguration. On Wednesday, President Trump marks his 90th day in office with no sign of a report or indication that one is on the way.
Samsung Electronics has appointed the former CIO of the Department of Defense to help a global push to expand its mobile enterprise business.
Apple is the latest company to be linked with a possible bid for or an investment in Toshiba's sizable computer memory business, which is up for sale.
Twitter has withdrawn a lawsuit it filed on Thursday against the U.S. government after the U.S. Customs and Border Protection withdrew a demand that it reveal details about a Twitter account that is critical of the agency.
Twitter is suing the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and alleging the government is misusing an investigative tool as part of an internal witch-hunt to uncover who is behind a Twitter account that is critical of the immigration service.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- CCProject Manager (Junior-Mid Level)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst x 2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- CCProject OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTSecurity Technical LeadOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCPlatform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTMid-level Drupal Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCNetwork Data AdministratorWA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager -AgileWA
- CCAS400 Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW