The future of Android will be a lot smarter, thanks to new programming tools that Google unveiled on Wednesday. The company announced TensorFlow Lite, a version of its machine learning framework that’s designed to run on smartphones and other mobile devices, during the keynote address at its I/O developer conference.
Stories by Blair Hanley Frank
Google is making it easier for people to dash off a quick email reply from Gmail on their smartphones. The Smart Reply feature, which offers a handful of contextually-aware, computer-generated responses, is coming to Google’s flagship email app for iOS and Android, the company announced at its I/O developer conference Wednesday.
Google has made another leap forward in the realm of machine learning hardware.
There are some fresh public cloud offerings on the horizon for SAP database customers, thanks to Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
Mobile developers building apps for iOS and Android have some new tools from Microsoft designed to make their lives easier.
Microsoft is making it easier for developers to manage their cloud deployments on the go, using a new mobile app and browser-based command line.
Developers will have an easier time scaling their applications to meet global needs with a database product Microsoft updated on Wednesday. Called Cosmos DB, the service lets developers store data that can be replicated across any of the company’s 34 Azure public cloud regions.
Microsoft is doubling down on its cloud AI services for business customers with a fleet of new offerings aimed at helping businesses deal with video and supporting customers with unique problems not solved by Microsoft’s off-the-shelf cognitive services.
There’s a decent chance you’re part of Oracle’s next big business.
How do you find someone in an organization who can answer a burning question? That’s what Slack is trying to answer with an update to its search feature that was released for larger teams on Wednesday.
Developers have a new tool to help mobile apps understand text, thanks to a Facebook open source project update on Tuesday. The social networking company’s AI research group released a new version of FastText, a programming library that’s designed to make it easier for developers to deploy text-focused machine learning systems.
Google is still an advertising company, but the tech titan’s cloud business is growing faster than its advertising revenue. That’s one of the key take-aways from the company’s first quarter earnings report released Thursday.
Box is trying to give developers who want to use its platform more pricing consistency with a new structure announced Tuesday.
Microsoft is wielding LinkedIn against Salesforce in the battle for the CRM market. Starting Tuesday, salespeople will get LinkedIn Sales Navigator data alongside other information in the Dynamics 365 Sales dashboard.
Microsoft is offering IT pros some new guidance on when they can expect major feature updates.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- CCProject Manager (Junior-Mid Level)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst x 2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- CCProject OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTSecurity Technical LeadOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCPlatform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTMid-level Drupal Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCNetwork Data AdministratorWA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager -AgileWA
- CCAS400 Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW