From R&D analysis and pathogen detection to clinical diagnosis and drug delivery, the biomedical applications of nanotechnology, while still in their infancy, are starting to yield real results.
Stories by Salvatore Salamone
New offerings from Accelrys Inc., LION Bioscience AG, MDL Information Systems Inc., Synthematix Inc., and Tripos Inc. may be the crest of a new wave of software designed to meet increasing demand to tightly incorporate chemoinformatics into the drug discovery process.
What's more difficult than finding a needle in a haystack? Defining knowledge management.
Yet life science companies, collaborative software tool vendors, and industry consultants all seem to hold out great hope for this something they call knowledge management.
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTSenior SQL Server DBANSW
- CCJunior - Mid Level ServiceNow ArchitectQLD
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analyst - SitecoreNSW
- CCActive Directory SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- CCITSM AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- CCTalend Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- CCTest Lead - AgileQLD
- FTIncident ManagerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- CCTest ManagerQLD