From R&D analysis and pathogen detection to clinical diagnosis and drug delivery, the biomedical applications of nanotechnology, while still in their infancy, are starting to yield real results.
Stories by Salvatore Salamone
New offerings from Accelrys Inc., LION Bioscience AG, MDL Information Systems Inc., Synthematix Inc., and Tripos Inc. may be the crest of a new wave of software designed to meet increasing demand to tightly incorporate chemoinformatics into the drug discovery process.
What's more difficult than finding a needle in a haystack? Defining knowledge management.
Yet life science companies, collaborative software tool vendors, and industry consultants all seem to hold out great hope for this something they call knowledge management.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - SydneyNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCAutomation Test ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Developer (Ruby on Rails)NSW
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTCyber Security EngineerOther
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- CCNetwork Data AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersACT
- CCIteration Manager - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- CCMS Exchange / Messaging AdministratorWA
- CCProject Manager (Junior-Mid Level)QLD
- CCDataPower AdministratorACT
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA