Chorus has announced the resignation of Scott Newton, general manager, strategy and business operations after just four months in the job.
Stories by Stuart Corner
Dimension Data New Zealand has merged a number of its business units to create a new cyber security practice
Air New Zealand is partnering with Winding Tree, a Swiss based startup — registered in the Virgin Islands — that is using blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency to eliminate intermediaries in air travel and hotel bookings.
ASB Bank has launched a new mobile app for small businesses that combines access to several popular online tools.
Spark has made its first appointment under the Future Directors Programme, founded by Sir Stephen Tindall, Michael Stiassny and Des Hunt in 2013
InternetNZ has produced an online, interactive map that it says clearly displays the ‘digital divide’ by showing areas of low, medium and high internet access and broadband penetration, correlated with areas ranked similarly for skills and social wellbeing.
Southern Cross Cable Network (SCCN) says it has completed the route survey for its $US350m Southern Cross NEXT cable that will link New Zealand and Australia to the US, and it now has “signed intent” from eight customers, including four Pacific Island nations: Fiji, Samoa, Tokelau and Kiribati.
Blerter, a New Zealand developed app designed to improve workforce health and safety, has been upgraded with the addition of a new incident management feature, the ability to link alerts and hazards to incidents, a new user interface and other features.
The Warehouse Group has become one of the first customers for a new offering from cloud business applications software developer Zoho that provides access to its full range of more than 30 business applications for a fixed per-employee price per month.
Fuji Xerox New Zealand (FXNZ) has decided to temporarily suspend new sales and marketing activities to government agencies covered by its three all-of-government (AoG) contracts.
Within hours of Vodafone NZ on 3 July announcing plans to add NB-IoT capability to its mobile network to meet the requirements of communication with IoT devices, Spark announced plans to rollout a New Zealand-wide low powered wide area network for IoT. Spark 's network will be based on the LoRaWAN technology.
Unisys has released the latest edition of the Unisys Security Index saying, perhaps unsurprisingly, that New Zealanders’ concern about security issues is the highest it has been since the index was initiated in 2006.
Spark has signed a conditional agreement to acquire marketing automation provider Ubiquity — which claims to be New Zealand’s only provider of “complete end-to-end marketing automation solutions” — saying the move will boost Qrious’ data analytics software business enabling it to get into the data driven marketing sector.
The leader of New Zealand First, Winston Peters, has accused the Government of turning a blind eye to allegations of accounting fraud at Fuji Xerox NZ.
NZTech CEO Graeme Muller says New Zealanders are engaging with artificial intelligence (AI) everyday, probably without even realising it.
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCMaximo Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- CCData Migration LeadACT
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCSAP HR TrainerNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / Snr Security Consultant - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTControl Systems SpecialistSA
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTCheckpoint Engineers wantedVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer /.NET Developer - Role based in PerthVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber Security - CanberraNSW
- CCAndroid Developer - SeniorVIC
- FTClient Relationship Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW