If you're using Microsoft's cloud-based Office 365 and the subscription lapses, here's how much time you have to renew -- or backup your data and move on.
Stories by Gregg Keizer
Bill Gates, co-founder and former CEO of Microsoft, was the world's richest person in 2016, Forbes said today.
Finnish security vendor F-Secure released 34 pages of transcripts from the group chat used by the crafters of the Spora ransomware family. The transcripts give a whole new meaning to tech support.
Microsoft wants the government to allow exemptions to last week's executive order on immigration to meet "the pressing needs of real people," including scores of employees and their families.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Edge browsers may be near the bottom of their unprecedented crash in user share.
Mozilla's Firefox backed further from the brink last month, and Mac owners continued to abandon Apple's Safari, new data showed.
In a federal lawsuit, Apple asserted that nearly all the iPhones, chargers and cables it surreptitiously purchased from online retailer Amazon were fakes.
Millions of users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, adding to the collapse of the company's place in the browser world.
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft has scaled back its Windows 10 release schedule to two feature upgrades a year, not the three annually it once envisioned.
More than a dozen newspaper publishers threatened the maker of the new Brave browser with legal action if Brave Software pursues plans to replace websites' ads with its own.
Microsoft's recent campaign to force-feed the Windows 10 upgrade to older PCs appears to have generated a short but sustained increase in usage.
Enterprise interest in moving to Windows 10 is at an unprecedented level, research firm Gartner said today.
Microsoft mirrors rivals, pledges to warn customers of state-backed hacks after leaving users in the dark
Microsoft says it, too, will alert users when they are beset by state-sponsored cyber attacks, following the lead of Google, Facebook and Yahoo.
Windows 10's uptake pace has -- at least for now -- lost its lead over the adoption rate of Windows 7 six years ago.
- FTChief Digital OfficerACT
- CCCommunications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio InstallerWA
- CCLand Access Administrators - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCSQL DBAWA
- CCMobile Transmission Planning Engineer x 3NSW
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- CCMining Planning System EngineerQLD
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist ? VMwareVIC
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCMiddleware Messaging SpecialistVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerQLD
- CCCisco Communication Engineer / Technician - FIFOWA
- CCServer Support Specialist ? Performance and Capacity ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Data Services and ETL developerNSW
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW