Intel urged customers not to deploy firmware updates aimed at the Spectre and Meltdown flaws because the updates caused system instability; Microsoft reacted with its own release – KB4078130 – on Saturday.
Stories by Gregg Keizer
If you're using Microsoft's cloud-based Office 365 and the subscription lapses, here's how much time you have to renew -- or backup your data and move on.
Bill Gates, co-founder and former CEO of Microsoft, was the world's richest person in 2016, Forbes said today.
Finnish security vendor F-Secure released 34 pages of transcripts from the group chat used by the crafters of the Spora ransomware family. The transcripts give a whole new meaning to tech support.
Microsoft wants the government to allow exemptions to last week's executive order on immigration to meet "the pressing needs of real people," including scores of employees and their families.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Edge browsers may be near the bottom of their unprecedented crash in user share.
Mozilla's Firefox backed further from the brink last month, and Mac owners continued to abandon Apple's Safari, new data showed.
In a federal lawsuit, Apple asserted that nearly all the iPhones, chargers and cables it surreptitiously purchased from online retailer Amazon were fakes.
Millions of users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, adding to the collapse of the company's place in the browser world.
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft has scaled back its Windows 10 release schedule to two feature upgrades a year, not the three annually it once envisioned.
More than a dozen newspaper publishers threatened the maker of the new Brave browser with legal action if Brave Software pursues plans to replace websites' ads with its own.
Microsoft's recent campaign to force-feed the Windows 10 upgrade to older PCs appears to have generated a short but sustained increase in usage.
Enterprise interest in moving to Windows 10 is at an unprecedented level, research firm Gartner said today.
Microsoft mirrors rivals, pledges to warn customers of state-backed hacks after leaving users in the dark
Microsoft says it, too, will alert users when they are beset by state-sponsored cyber attacks, following the lead of Google, Facebook and Yahoo.
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTProject Coordinator l PMONSW
- CCAutomation Tester - Selenium Web DriverVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- CCSystem Engineer - InfrastructureNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- CCSite Reliability Engineer (SRE)QLD
- CCLead Technical Specialist - NetApp Storage and BackupVIC
- CCInfrastructure System SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnical LeadQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- FTITIL Problem Manager - Team LeadACT
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC