Data analytics can uncover surprising insights that lead to unexpected new program or product ideas, as these six real-world examples show.
Stories by Bob Violino
Top execs make big targets, especially when traveling abroad. Here’s how to protect C-level officers from whaling, espionage, and themselves.
The right mix of skills, strong leadership and stretch goals are just a few of the secrets to building a top-notch analytics team primed to derive lasting value from your data.
From data concerns to staffing needs to technology combinations, data analytics misconceptions abound. Here’s a no-bull look at how to leverage data science to deliver bona fide business results.
Sure, a big preventable breach might easily cost a CISO his or her job. A few less obvious missteps could do the same.
Data analytics is fast becoming the key to a winning business strategy. But without the right approach, skills, and tactics, your data initiatives may never add up.
Effective data teams bring diverse, cross-functional skill sets to bear on clearly defined business priorities — without losing sight of the value of experimentation and ongoing education.
The era of installing software from a CD or from a datacenter’s server is coming to a close, as internet-delivered software makes applications available anywhere, anytime
Massive investments in IoT will shake up the core skills in high demand at IT organisations in the years to come. Here’s how to transform your career path to capitalise.
A winning internet of things strategy requires strong leadership, clearly defined roles and a dedicated team. Pioneering IT leaders offer hard-earned advice for IoT success.
Independence has its upsides and downsides. IT pros lend firsthand advice on the challenges of going solo,
Recently hired security leaders share what hiring execs want to know in interviews.
In some cases traditional authentication processes are not enough to provide strong security throughout a user work session. That’s where continuous authentication comes in.
If security executives thought they had a lot to handle with the growth of mobile devices and the expanding digital enterprise, the emergence of connected products, corporate assets, vehicles and other “things” is taking security coverage to a whole new level.
The prospect of an army of robots marching in unison to launch an attack on an unsuspecting city belongs in the realm of science fiction—as do most images of menacing autonomous machines wreaking all kinds of havoc on civilization.
- FTChief Digital OfficerACT
- CCCommunications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio InstallerWA
- CCLand Access Administrators - TelcoVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCData Quality ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security EngineerOther
- CCPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)VIC
- CCWindows Desktop SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCCyber Security Team/stream LeadVIC
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTAccount Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ)VIC
- FTSenior Data Services and ETL developerNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCInformation Security AnalystNSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- CCSenior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare WorkspaceNSW
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer C++ - Financial Services - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW