Large companies dedicate CIOs and IT managers to the task but up to 75 percent of SMBs in the Asia-Pacific region have no dedicated IT executives, new research shows.
Stories by Siobhan McBride
Very few organizations have realized the benefits of outsourcing with companies now returning projects back in-house, according to a new study by Deloitte Consulting.
The study, Calling a Change in the Outsourcing Model, surveyed 25 large organizations with combined outsourcing contracts valued at US$50 billion.
Vodafone Australia has announced the appointment of Russell Hewitt as the new CEO to replace Grahame Maher.
Formerly Vodafone's chief commercial officer, Hewitt's appointment is effective June 1, 2005.
Dell Inc. has announced the appointment of Joseph Kremer as its new managing director for Australia and New Zealand.
Kremer was previously vice president of sales for Dell's preferred accounts (or mid-market) division in the U.S. and replaces David Miller, who was recently appointed joint managing director for Dell China.
Tech investment plans at Australia's largest organizations came under the microscope last week with the release of a survey on enterprise spending plans for the next 12 months.
Senior IT executives from 1113 organizations participated in the survey which found most organizations prefer to stick with the 'usual suspects' when it comes to purchasing.
Canon's Australian unit is sending out written apologies to its customers over billing system glitches.
Documents obtained by Computerworld Australia reveal customers have been notified of errors in the company's accounts receivable system, with the printer maker asking its clients to "disregard the due date on the attached invoice and note that payment is due (7) days from the receipt of this letter".
- CCService ManagerVIC
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSenior Cisco Unified Communication Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSecurity ManagerOther
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCField Services TechnicianWA
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- CCHealth & Safety Project OfficerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- FTField Supervisor - Pit RemediationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- CCTalend Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Oracle Developer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCChange Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSystem Administrator/ Level 3 SupportQLD
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW