“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Stories by John Cox
Apple will be announcing...something on Sept. 9, according to the technology news site, re/code.net. But if re/code knows what it is, it is not saying.
BlackBerry has always touted its mobile devices as secure. But now it plans to make them "more secure" by acquiring a German company that specializes in voice encryption.
"When are we going to get rid of these things?" said Ken Henderson's boss as he pointed at the corded desktop telephone that has been emblematic of the American office for decades.
How technology is bringing out the best and the oh-so utterly worst in solar innovation
The new release of MobileIron's software for managing mobile devices and data helps IT staff themselves be more mobile and lets management tasks be grouped and segregated to improve privacy and security.
Move over Google Glass and Fitbit: Dogs, cows, fish and even crabs are getting connected in their own wearable ways
Apple unveils iOS 8 at its annual Worldwide Developers Conference
Mobile payments, smarter Siri, better maps and more
From rare gemstone to mass market material for future iPhones, iPads and more?
Microsoft on Wednesday unveiled Windows Phone 8.1, the first major update to its mobile OS since autumn 2012. There’s a Siri-like personal assistant, centralized notifications, an array of new customization options, and a redesigned keyboard for fast text entry.
Military firing up lasers, robotic animals and iPad-controlled combat boats
Smartphones, tablets, wearables on display at the show in Barcelona.
Samsung, Mozilla, LG and others to spring latest smartphones, smart watches and more at MWC 2014
Apple's iBeacon is already in many iPhones, whether you realise it or not. The technology was rolled out in several Apple store locations back in December, and had many privacy advocates concerned about the implications for user tracking and security. Here's a breakdown of how it works.
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsVIC
- FTTechnical Analyst, Cybercrime OperationsACT
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.