The increasing use of bitcoins in Africa has prompted a growing chorus of government officials, legal experts and e-commerce entrepreneurs to call for the virtual currency to be regulated.
Stories by Olusegun Abolaji Ogundeji
Orange Collecte, launched last week in the Ivory Coast, is putting a mobile twist on the crowdfunding concept.
Facebook is riding the wave of mobile adoption in Africa to help meet its goal of connecting businesses with people in emerging markets.
MDX-i, a subsidiary of MainOne, West Africa’s largest data center is tapping Microsoft's Azure to launch a cloud-service to help it meet the computing infrastructure needs of companies deploying private, public or hybrid clouds from its Tier III Data Center in Lagos.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystWA
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerACT
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantACT
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCOperations Manager - Data CentreWA
- CCJava Developers (EOI)QLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistNSW
- CCIteration Manager - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- FTJD Edwards Principle/ Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject OfficerNSW