The increasing use of bitcoins in Africa has prompted a growing chorus of government officials, legal experts and e-commerce entrepreneurs to call for the virtual currency to be regulated.
Stories by Olusegun Abolaji Ogundeji
Orange Collecte, launched last week in the Ivory Coast, is putting a mobile twist on the crowdfunding concept.
Facebook is riding the wave of mobile adoption in Africa to help meet its goal of connecting businesses with people in emerging markets.
MDX-i, a subsidiary of MainOne, West Africa’s largest data center is tapping Microsoft's Azure to launch a cloud-service to help it meet the computing infrastructure needs of companies deploying private, public or hybrid clouds from its Tier III Data Center in Lagos.
- CCProject Manager-SCADAQLD
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTNetwork ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSite Acquisition Officer - Adelaide basedSA
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTHosting/Virtualisation ArchitectACT
- CCCommunications SpecialistNSW
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCCommunication OfficerNSW
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- CCICT Procurement SpecialistQLD
- CCGIS AnalystWA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- CCTest Analyst - SitecoreNSW
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- CCWindows Platform SpecialistNSW