Cisco today announced an enterprise management package designed to help users monitor and control the data usage operation of the tons of mobile devices in their networks.
Stories by Michael Cooney
Cisco today closed its approximately $3.7 billion deal for application analytics specialist AppDynamics.
It has been almost a year since Cisco jumped into the hyperconverged arena and while the HyperFlex business has done well – landing 1,100 customers -- the company is expecting a burst of upgrades to significantly speed and simplify management of its HyperFlex systems.
Interestingly the TSA finds some amusement or amazement in these finding as it now posts its own Top 10 Most Unusual Finds which outlines the most “dangerous and often times wacky items” it has kept off commercial airliners.
Perhaps the coolest thing about IBM’s 9th “Five Innovations that will Help Change our Lives within Five Years” predictions is that none of them sound like science fiction.
Cisco has rolled out a Windows-based network management package that gathers Industrial Ethernet network events and alerts IT to the event for quick impact analysis and troubleshooting, the company said.
During its earnings announcement the company said total revenue was $48.7 billion, an increase of 3% over last year. Still the company faces challenges in its core switching and routing business.
Cisco’s security intelligence and research group Talos, said that it had reported a serious vulnerability in Rockwell Automation’s industrial control system – the MicroLogix 1400 programmable logic controller (PLC).
The Simple Network Management Protocol exploit could let an attacker take complete remote control of the MicroLogix system and modify the device firmware, letting an invader run his own malicious code on the device.
Cisco’s Tetration Analytics full rack appliance tackles critical data center operations such as policy compliance, application forensics.
We’re talking Pluto, Earth 2.0, Brain algorithms, software coding and tons more.
From satellite swarms to interstellar subs NASA is advancing transformative aerospace projects.
From unmanned aircraft swarms to space systems, drones are hot.
IBM today took cybersecurity threat sharing to a new level it opened its vast library of security intelligence data to public or private entities building defenses against cybercrimes.
Many have taken the plunge outside the their spacecraft to fix problems, make adjustments and even hit a golf ball. Take a look at some of the milestones of spacewalking.
Major weaknesses in mobile application development make enterprise data vulnerable to attack.
- CCLand Access Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- CCGroup Finance & Planning Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCJanusgraph Consultant - Telco industryVIC
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior RF Engineer - OptimisationVIC
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCProject Manager - IDAMVIC
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.