It's been an arduous journey, but HPE on Tuesday finally showed a prototype of The Machine at a lab in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Stories by Agam Shah
In the future, your Samsung vacuum cleaner or washing machine will run on an OS called Tizen RT, which is being released and detailed on Tuesday.
A Windows on ARM PC is getting closer. Microsoft showed off a prototype mini-desktop with an ARM processor running Windows 10 at last week's Build conference, with the PC running applications like Office.
In the next year or two, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will add support for Intel Optane storage to its latest Unix servers.
Hewlett Packard Enterprises' HP-UX OS has been around for more than 30 years, and users may be looking to move on from the Unix-based OS.
It's the end of the line for Intel's Itanium chip, a troubled processor family that spawned many product delays and bad blood between HP and Oracle.
You won't need to buy a rack of 400 servers if you have one high-powered Nvidia DGX-1 supercomputer with a Volta GPU, which can sit on a desktop.
IBM is trying to remove some of the complications related to image recognition with new tools to automate critical machine learning tasks.
The graphics processor in Apple's upcoming iPhone could have been based on Imagination's new PowerVR Series8XT GT8525. Instead, the two vendors are locked in an open battle, and Imagination is threatening legal action against Apple, which is developing a homegrown GPU.
What's the relationship between Amazon and autonomous vehicles? Amazon is changing the way products and services are delivered to customers, and so will autonomous vehicles, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang believes.
Low-cost smartphones like the Moto G5 introduced a few months ago are now shipping with Qualcomm chips that will soon be outdated.
For the umpteenth time, Dell Technologies has reiterated that PCs are important to the company, and it won't quit the market.
Just a few years back, Dell said it didn't want to mimic sloppy behemoths like IBM or HP, and wanted to be lean and focus on the mid-market. But the 14th Generation PowerEdge servers can take advantage of the new assets.
If you hate waiting for your smartphone to charge up, relief is coming soon. After some hiccups, Qualcomm's superfast charging technology, called Quick Charge 4, will be in smartphones around the middle of this year.
In a slowing PC market, Chromebooks siphoned market share away from Windows PCs in 2016 as its popularity grew outside the education market.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- CCProject Manager (Junior-Mid Level)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst x 2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- CCProject OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTSecurity Technical LeadOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCPlatform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTMid-level Drupal Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCNetwork Data AdministratorWA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager -AgileWA
- CCAS400 Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW