Google Drive is poised to give IT departments yet another headache to deal with.
Stories by Brad Reed
The consumerisation of IT is old news at this point, since workers have been bringing their iPhones and Android-based devices to work for years now.
Another would-be iPad "killer" could soon find itself in the graveyard, according to Collins Stewart semiconductor analyst John Vihn.
Anyone hoping for a scrappy underdog to knock the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/111910-apple-ipad-resources.html">iPad</a> off its perch as the world's top tablet will have to wait a long time, says analyst firm Gartner.
The days of IT workers going to the same office for work every day are apparently over, according to a new survey from Forrester Research.
There's nothing like a Steve Jobs keynote address to get the tech world buzzing.
Many CIOs and IT executives may be curious to see how the popular consumer devices can boost productivity within the workplace. But before making any investments, CIOs should have a clear understanding of just what the iPhone can and can't provide for enterprise users.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCISAM AdministratorACT
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level Tester - BrisbaneNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTJD Edwards Principle/ Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCVmware SpecialistNSW
- CCRadio Frequency Design EngineerSA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Accounting BackgroundQLD
- CCDataPower AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Consultant - Portfolio GovernanceVIC
- CCHP Service Management Engineer/adminVIC
- CCDynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTest Analyst (SAP)SA
- CCAutomation Test ManagerVIC
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther