Feeling raked over? You’re not alone; someone is probably probing your low hanging fruit right now. CSO covers how hackers farm the enterprise and how companies can mitigate the risks.
Stories by David Geer
CSO shares the process attackers use to slip inside the enterprise through memes and games together with enterprise security policies and enforcements that help ensure the next viral internet craze doesn’t lead to malware playtime inside your organization.
The nature of DevOps development approaches eases, invites, cries out for secure coding practices.
Smart devices largely use the same operating system as their smartphone counterparts. This is the case with Android devices. When we talk about smart devices and Android, we're talking about a mature platform in terms of malware.
Imagine it's the end of 2015 and you're about to read an expose from a fly on the wall at top closed-room board meetings across the enterprise discussing the state of information security. You're excited, right?
"There are four critical questions every enterprise and IT administrator should ask when considering file sharing services," says Adam Gordon, author of "Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Third Edition ((ISC)2 Press)." These include: Where will the service store and share files? Who will view the files? How will the service protect the files? And, what types of files will the service permit in the storage system? If a service provider doesn't respond satisfactorily, CISOs should consider their options.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a mass of billions of connected devices from cars to wireless wearable products. Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group estimated 12.5 billion connected devices in existence globally as of 2010 with that number doubling to 25 billion by 2015.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) backs up the whole environment, not just the data.
"Information wants to be free" is a gross understatement.
Enterprises blanket their systems with security in the attempt to saturate every data repository with protection. Organisations affirm the logic of layering everything from access management to security zones to safeguard information assets. Yet, somehow, data still leaks. Real world exposure occurs virtually on a day-to-day basis.
- CCData Management OfficerNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - BrisbaneSA
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCAutomation Test ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystWA
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCData ScientistACT
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Green Belt)NSW
- CCTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- CCProject OfficerNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSQL Server Database AdministratiorNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer -VoiceWA
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerQLD