Over the next two years, businesses will increasingly turn to blockchain to establish trust among parties looking to transfer everything from money and movable goods to property.
Stories by Lucas Mearian
It’s time to add MTD to your Enterprise Mobile Management toolkit. Because it’s better to get ahead of mobile threats than it is to try and clean them up after you’ve been attacked.
Banks and financial tech companies are increasingly embracing blockchain’s native capabilities as the basis for cross-border payment networks.
While 3D printing was little more than a toy for engineers 20 years ago, today Ford Motor Co. could not develop new cars without it. New technologies ensure it's coming to a production line near you.
While all mobile devices have inherent security risks, Android has more vulnerabilities because of its inherent open-source nature, the slow pace with which users update the OS and a lack of proper app vetting.
Microsoft has migrated its Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) admin consoles to the Azure web-service portal, bolstering corporate mobility management efforts.
Not long after its arrival 10 years ago, the iPhone began to dominate the workplace -- first as a shadow IT device smuggled in by employees for daily chores, later as the preferred smartphone for execs. But Apple's enterprise success may not hold.
With a barrage of sensors, cameras and LiDAR equipment and embedded WiFi, autonomous vehicles are expected to produce an ocean of big data that could reach about 5,800 exabytes in size.
Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles represent the future of the automobile and will eventually surpass electric vehicles in sales, according to a Washington-based research firm.
Today's disconnected, high-latency sensors and processors in vehicles will have to be replaced by centralized, high-power networks that can deliver integrated decision-making for effective collision avoidance.
Ford today announced plans to have a high-volume, fully autonomous self-driving car in commercial operation in 2021 for ride-hailing or ride-sharing services.
Ford has demonstrated a new light detection and ranging (LiDAR) system that allowed a Fusion autonomous sedan to drive around in the dark.
Tesla's $35,000 Model 3 will rival entry-level combustion engine vehicles Audi, BMC and Mercedes both in looks and performance -- not to mention it's an all-electric vehicle.
Dell and EMC spent 10 years selling each other's storage products, a deal that created billions of dollars in revenue for the companies. But when the relationship got too competitive, the partnership ended two years earlier than planned. Dell's buyout of EMC reunites a great business model.
A forensic research firm has published a list of the industry's most hackable and least hackable vehicles based on how easy it is to wirelessly gain access their computerized systems.
- CCLand Access Administrators - TelcoVIC
- FTChief Digital OfficerACT
- CCCommunications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio InstallerWA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- CCSharePoint / Web DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)WA
- FTAccount Commercial and Contract Manager (ANZ)VIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTIT Security OfficerACT
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCPresales Network Solution ArchitectWA
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Storage & BackupsVIC
- FTSenior Consultant - Portfolio GovernanceVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIteration / Project ManagerWA
- CCSQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level)WA
- CCMining Planning System EngineerQLD
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCInternet Applications Developer - DevOpsNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCSecurity SpecialistQLD
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- CCSenior Test Coordinator - IMRNSW