Banks and financial tech companies are increasingly embracing blockchain’s native capabilities as the basis for cross-border payment networks.
Stories by Lucas Mearian
While 3D printing was little more than a toy for engineers 20 years ago, today Ford Motor Co. could not develop new cars without it. New technologies ensure it's coming to a production line near you.
While all mobile devices have inherent security risks, Android has more vulnerabilities because of its inherent open-source nature, the slow pace with which users update the OS and a lack of proper app vetting.
Microsoft has migrated its Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) admin consoles to the Azure web-service portal, bolstering corporate mobility management efforts.
Not long after its arrival 10 years ago, the iPhone began to dominate the workplace -- first as a shadow IT device smuggled in by employees for daily chores, later as the preferred smartphone for execs. But Apple's enterprise success may not hold.
With a barrage of sensors, cameras and LiDAR equipment and embedded WiFi, autonomous vehicles are expected to produce an ocean of big data that could reach about 5,800 exabytes in size.
Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles represent the future of the automobile and will eventually surpass electric vehicles in sales, according to a Washington-based research firm.
Today's disconnected, high-latency sensors and processors in vehicles will have to be replaced by centralized, high-power networks that can deliver integrated decision-making for effective collision avoidance.
Ford today announced plans to have a high-volume, fully autonomous self-driving car in commercial operation in 2021 for ride-hailing or ride-sharing services.
Ford has demonstrated a new light detection and ranging (LiDAR) system that allowed a Fusion autonomous sedan to drive around in the dark.
Tesla's $35,000 Model 3 will rival entry-level combustion engine vehicles Audi, BMC and Mercedes both in looks and performance -- not to mention it's an all-electric vehicle.
Dell and EMC spent 10 years selling each other's storage products, a deal that created billions of dollars in revenue for the companies. But when the relationship got too competitive, the partnership ended two years earlier than planned. Dell's buyout of EMC reunites a great business model.
A forensic research firm has published a list of the industry's most hackable and least hackable vehicles based on how easy it is to wirelessly gain access their computerized systems.
A security expert who recently demonstrated he could hack into a Jeep and control its most vital functions said the same could be done with hundreds of thousands of other vehicles on the road today.
Five years ago, only 20 per cent of physicians used electronic medical records (EMRs). Today, 80 per cent use them.
- CCGroup Finance & Planning Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCLand Access Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- FTPHP Team LeadNSW
- CCSAP Subject Matter ExpertQLD
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.