Latest Stories about EFF
- US device searches at borders ignite resistance
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
- Court blocks American from suing Ethiopia for infecting his computer
- Privacy groups claim FBI hacking operation went too far
- Without tech industry guidance, U.S. may resort to weakening encryption
- Alleged YouTube music ripper sued by industry for copyright infringement
- Tech industry desperate for US action on the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- 5 things to know about the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- US senators will introduce a bill to limit government hacking warrants
- EFF sues to uncover US government demands to decrypt communications
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.