Latest Stories about EU
- Accelerating privacy regulation returns as top emerging risk worrying organisations: Gartner
- EU data supervisor probes EU bodies' software deals with Microsoft
- Does New Zealand’s copyright regime need updating for the digital age?
- How the Bank of England redesigned its data hub around open source
- Do your homework first: Data, algorithms and human checkpoints
- 12 of the hottest startups at the RSA Conference 2019
- 10 IT skills paying the highest premiums today
- €50 million fine under the GDPR – French Data Protection Watchdog flexes its muscles: what does it mean for you?
- Huawei: we welcome security scrutiny
- Over 59,000 GDPR data breach notifications, but only 91 fines