International Telecommunication Union
Latest Stories about International Telecommunication Union
- UN steps in to end marketing war over what 5G means
- Intel's mobile future is in blazing modems as it buries Atom failure
- Nokia and Apple trade accusations in patent lawsuits
- Nokia accuses Apple of infringing 32 of its patents
- More than half the world is still offline
- What we learned about 5G in 2015
- Big data gets its first official standard at the ITU
- The world's mobile bills are getting easier to pay
- Eight more years of leap-second problems loom as governments punt decision to 2023
- Harder than herding cats: Networks seek international agreement on new mobile spectrum
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.