Latest Stories about Lucent
- Extreme will buy Avaya's networking business for US$100 million
- Cloud companies are eyeing cell services, Nokia CEO says
- Avaya says bankruptcy is a step toward software and services
- Tasman Global Access cable project ready by early 2017
- Ericsson will lay off 3,000 this summer, says Swedish newspaper
- Nokia hopes its new IoT platform, Impact, will be a hit
- Microsoft leaves feature-phone business as Nokia moves back in, sort of
- Nokia to buy connected health gadgets firm Withings for $191 million
- Spark, Vodafone and Telstra on board as $70 million submarine cable comes to Raglan
- You can't hurry love, nor the next Nokia phone
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.