Latest Stories about Queensland Health
- CIO Upfront: 'Some things are too important to be left to chance'
- CIO100 2017 #31-100: Mark Sheppard, GE
- Fixing the disconnect between you and your board
- CIO Upfront: Time to rethink how we tackle project risk
- CIO Upfront: Independent Assurance on ICT projects: A legal perspective
- Future Focus: Getting IT project governance right
- Auckland Council: Claims no budget blowout for IT project, applies lessons from Novopay
- Getting IT governance right
- Novopay and Queensland Health: One-offs or symptomatic of a deeper problem in the IT industry?
- Three reasons government tech projects fail