Latest Stories about VeriSign Australia
- In Heartbleed's wake, Comodo cranks out fresh SSL certificates
- Website operators will have a hard time dealing with the Heartbleed vulnerability
- Dozens of rogue self-signed SSL certificates used to impersonate high-profile sites
- Cyberespionage operation 'The Mask' compromised organizations in 30-plus countries
- Hackers try to hijack Facebook, other high profile domains through domain registrar
- Bogus antivirus program uses a dozen stolen signing certificates
- Spear phishing led to DNS attack against the New York Times, others
- Microsoft moves to block MD5 certificates and improve RDP authentication
- Symantec cloud-based service seeks out 'rogue certificates'
- Cloud Computing: Would PCI Compliance Help or Hurt Security?