The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired
- 6 Month Contract Opportunity
- Based in Brisbane CBD
- Do you have experience with Automation Testing?
Globally recognised brand is seeking the expertise of an experience Test Specialist. Must have experience with Automation Testing and Guidewire.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with a globally recognised brand for an experienced Automation Test Analyst. This role will have you working extensively with Guidewire Claim Centre with responsibilities as follows:
- Deliver test automation scripts and frameworks
- Execute and document test strategies, test plans, test scripts and test designs
- Involved in daily scrum meetings
- Raise and track defects from inception to resolution using defect management tools
- Provide guidance with regards to testing processes and procedures
- At least 5+ years Automation Testing experience
- Proven experience with Guidewire Claim Centre
- Agile project delivery methodology - strong understanding
- Prior experience with Selenium or Jenkins will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - required.
- Able to work without supervision, demonstrating initiative and commitment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200168390.
Reference Number: 200168390_1
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck