- **Competitive $$$ on offer**
- Melbourne CBD
- !! Long term Contract !!
!! INITIAL 11 MONTH CONTRACT !! ** Searching for Candidates with High Level Expertise across Multiple Domains and Excellent IT Network Knowledge **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
An Australian Enterprise Organisation is currently expanding their team and searching for a Network Engineer to work with Network Changes and Firewall Requests.
You will provide high level expertise across multiple domains network connectivity by designing the optimal network/firewalls path.
- Deliver a complex or more than one component(s) of an IT solution in line with functional business requirements based on expertise across one (or more) domains where applicable.
- Analyse customer firewall requirements for multiple networks and produce network designs/CIPs that can be implemented by TSO.
- Analyse basic and advanced network service requirements for hosting environments (e.g. VIPs, load balancing, SSL offload, iRules) and produce designs/change implementation plans (CIPs) that can be implemented by TSO.
- Lead end-to-end (E2E) troubleshooting investigations with key stakeholders, such as the requester and TSO, to diagnose designs that are not working.
- Provide consulting services to customers to assists with requirements discovery, general advice and E2E technical project leadership.
- Assist with some Triage/consult advise for customers at the front door.
- Manage a high volume of requests by providing a good customer service to all stakeholders and build a good relationship with delivery partners.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent I.T. comms/network knowledge
- Ideally, you will have experience with Cisco, Juniper and F5 products
- Ideally, Professional industry qualifications such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP with at least 3 years proven practical experience in the I.T. industry.
- Able to handle stressful situations and capable of dealing with a range of difficult or very complex issues
- Able to deal with technical and non-technical stakeholders
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV in WORD format.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171042.
Reference Number: 200171042_4
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below