Front End Developer
- Excellent culture & workspace
- Cool cutting edge projects
- Get noticed, make your mark, add value!
Fantastic, cool creative environment, exciting projects, work on cutting edge technology, Melbourne CBD
The demand for Front End developers is greater than ever!
This cool, newly created permanent position will see you working within a creative studio environment with cutting edge projects across a wide variety of domains and clientele.
It is all about your personality and previous experience:
- You will be involved in designing, building and maintaining web applications and financial modelling tools, supported by a team of creative and ambitious individuals to help you stretch your capabilities and adapt to suit client and market demand
- Work closely with web and mobile designers and translate their designs into compelling interactive experiences
Your skills will clearly demonstrate:
- Comfortable working with and leading technical client meetings
- Understanding or experience of source control with GIT
- Good understanding and experience with Webpack (Frontend asset packaging) , Grunt, Gulp and Bootstrap (UI)
- Familiarity with Flash, HTML5 and other open source tools including Maven & Jenkins
- Happy at the Unix command line (our deployment environment is typically Debian/Apache/Postgres/ Passenger/Rails)
- Understanding of Test Driven and/or Behaviour Driven Development
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and engineering concepts
- Computer Science Bachelor's or Master's degree level (or equivalent)
- 6+ years' industry experience in a FRONT END web development role
- Experience of Ruby on Rails
- iOS and/or Android
- Experience in the financial services or superannuation industries
Are you available and interested in the next move?
Apply now by sending your CV with a portfolio link or call Kenny on 03 8680 4202 for a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200171133.
Reference Number: 200171133_2
Contact Details: Kenny 03 8680 4202
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Kenny
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4202