Business analyst - Insurance Background
- Great Brisbane CBD Location
- Competitive Rates $$$
- Start ASAP
An awesome opportunity for Business Analyst for Insurance client in Brisbane CBD location for 6 months contract role.
We are currently looking for Agile Business Analyst for Insurance client in Brisbane CBD location for 6 months contract role.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a leading Australian Insurance organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Brisbane CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- The ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- Over 8 years of project experience in insurance industry, particularly in Claims domain, viewed as an subject matter expertise
- Familiar with agile development, fully apply agile practice in way of working
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, experience of SBE (specification by example) is appreciated
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
- Agile certification
- Insurance certification
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200169583.
Reference Number: 200169583_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.