Environment Support Analyst with .Net
- $680 per day in Super
- Brisbane CBD location
- Contract until end of 2017 + extensions / transition to permanent
Seeking Environment Support Analyst with .Net to address all Environment support issues. Liaise with Scrum teams, Mainframe Teams, EAI teams.
As a .Environment Support Analyst you will be you will be involved all Environment support issues and liaise with Scrum teams, Mainframe Teams, EAI teams and third-party vendors. Primary responsibilities included delivery of build environments to release teams.
The successful candidate will have a blend of the skills below:
- PowerShell scripting
- TFS build and release experience
- Troubleshooting skills for IIS, event logs
- .Net development (Web API)
- Azure cloud skills i.e. CDN, containers and Azure functions.
- Skills with automated deployments and CI integration
- Knowledge about AD authentication, setting up websites and server management
- Coupled with your strong .Net experience you will have superior interpersonal skills, you will thrive on working in a multi-disciplinary team environment where you want the entire team to succeed, you will have exceptional communications skills and be comfortable used to working in a outcome driven environment
Due to the security clearance requirements of the project, only candidates who are Australian Citizens or have had PR for 5+ years of traceable Australian work experience can be considered for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rebecca Christophersen on 0733395613. Please quote our job reference number: 200171365.
Reference Number: 200171365_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.