Performance Tester - Load Runner
- Canberra Location
- Permanent Position
- Minimum of Baseline Clearance
Develop Performance Technical assessments, Test approach, Test scenarios and scripts to meet Performance testing requirements. Load Runner experience
Currently looking for a Performance Tester with demonstrated experience working with Loadrunner
Required skills and qualifications
- Demonstrated experience working with Loadrunner
- Develop Performance Technical assessments, Test approach, Test scenarios and scripts to meet Performance testing requirements in coordination with project, business and other teams
- Provide technical expertise in creating performance test scripts, test execution, finding bottlenecks and provide recommendations to internal and external project teams
- Provide technical expertise in providing the analysis and performance monitoring of the applications
- Identify and report on technical issues or risks and collaborate on their resolution
- Provide expertise in Software testing methodologies, concepts and practices.
- Construct and document processes and procedures for the undertaking of testing activities
- Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared;
Baseline as a minimum or capable and prepared to have security clearance undertaken
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tori Bull on (02) 6151 9214. Please quote our job reference number: 200171203.
Reference Number: 200171203_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.