Senior Business Project Manager
- Work To Deliver Services Faster And With More Agility
- Organisation Wide Finance And Management Systems Transformation
- Looking For A Business Focused Project Manager With Strong Transformation
Currently looking for a Senior Business Project Manager for a wide program of work, Business Transformation, Multiple Stream Project, Business Focused
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Business Project Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for managing application and business projects.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise, with strong business transformation project experience.
- Manage the planning and delivery of complex strategic projects
- Manage project teams to ensure that the project outcomes are achieved
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project
- Regularly communicate with key senior stakeholders to ensure the identification and tracking of project objectives
- Prepare and present project status reports and communicate project updates to inform decision making at the senior level
- Balance competing demands to ensure projects objectives are achieved
- Manage effective teams and relationships with stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate productive discussions with staff and stakeholders
- Monitor the completion of project milestones against goals and initiate amendments where necessary
- Responsible for the management of project finances including budget formation, forecasting and reporting up to 5 million dollars
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- Seeking a strong Project Manager with both business and ICT projects
- Strong experience with business transformation projects
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint skills
- PRINCE2 Methodology certification or equivalent awareness/experience
- Previously has been responsible for the management of project finances including budget formation, forecasting and reporting up to 5 million dollars
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200171824.
Reference Number: 200171824_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.