MySQL Database Administrator
- Extensive MySQL and SSIS experience required
- Contract until end of June 2018
- Brisbane CBD based
Urgent requirement for an experienced MySQL DBA to join a new application integration project based in Brisbane.
Experienced MySQL Database Administrator required for a large government department on a contract basis.
In this role you will work on a brand new project within an agile environment that will see a large and complex business critical application, with internal and external applications.
- Analyse requirements and develop database designs for application development
- Create and modify database structure for application development
- Back-up and restore databases
- Manage and monitor data replication
- Generate reports by querying from database
- Must have MySQL, Microsoft SSIS, and Java skills.
- Must be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies an advantage
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200171929.
Reference Number: 200171929_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.