Application Solution Designer (Automation)
- Working on the automation of repetitive tasks for multiple business units
- Extremely strong communication and negotiation skills required
- Permanent opportunity
Work on process automation efforts, with a 2+ year pipeline of work. You will be business minded and interface with senior stakeholders.
Are you an Application Solution Designer with a strong business focus and the capability to interface with senior stakeholders? If the answer is yes, one of Australia's leading Financial Services companies is looking for you...
This is a great opportunity to join a maturing team working on the automation of repetitive processes. This will include OCR and workflow technologies. More information can be detailed on application.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Solution Designer working in an enterprise level company on technology enabled change programs/projects
- Must have experience using Pega BPM
- Be business minded when it comes to your designs (as opposed to technology first)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Bonus if you have process automation experience
- Ideally come from a development background
- Agile SCRUM environment experience
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200171527.
Reference Number: 200171527_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.