- Sutherland location
- Initial 6 Month contract engagement
- Exciting scope of work!
Become responsible for the creation and delivery of internal and external communication and marketing plans across multiple channels in the business
Become part of an exciting new scope of work which will see the successful candidate become accountable for the development of content strategy for the company.
- To create and deliver external and internal communication, marketing and communication plans and supporting all content across multiple channels
- The key accountability will be the development of a content strategy
- Work with the communication and engagement team to produce all content (visual and written) used within internal and external channels
Skills & Requirements:
- End to end management of communication strategies and messages including (but not limited to): social content; website content; internal communications; media messages; presentation writing; blog writing; video scripts; enticing advertising content; electronic customer communications; direct marketing material; Other duties as required.
- Demonstrated experience in working closely with stakeholders to understand their strategic goals, key messages, audience and prepare engagement and communication strategies.
- Highly creative and imaginative, eloquent and well spoken, excel in grammar and sentence structure, ability to work independently and as part of a team, passion for best practice in the online / digital world.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200171921.
Reference Number: 200171921_4
Contact Details: George Davies (02) 9464 5955 / firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.