Permanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - Microsoft
- Azure IaaS Design and implementation
- Project work
- Permanent opportunity
Permanent opportunity for an Infrastructure project resource needed with a focus on Microsoft technologies.
On behalf of my client, a large global consultancy with a strong footprint in Australia, we are looking for a full time project resource located in the Melbourne CBD office although some travel may be involved. The Technical consultant with a strong system engineering background would work as a part of the Infrastructure Delivery team, picking-up scoping details from the Sales and Architecture team and working together with a Project Manager and a couple of more junior Technical resources depending on the level of complexity of the project to design and deliver the technical solution. The team operates in a very collaborative environment and can offer flexible working arrangements as long as the outputs are there.
The successful Technical consultant will have experience with the skills listed below:
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Design and Implementation
- Microsoft Active Directory Design and Implementation
- Office 365 Migration
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to obtain security clearance(s) if none are held.
- Windows 10 Design and Deployment
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager design and implementation
- Security Clearance(s)
If you are interested in this permanent role and have the right experience, please apply using the link below.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Clement Lege on 03 86804214. Please quote our job reference number: 200172415.
Reference Number: 200172415_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.