- Have a strong background in business analysis, process design and config
- Prior experience in property and rating is essential
- Travel to areas such as South East & Central Queensland, NSW and Victoria
Join a high performing team on a permanent basis and work for an organisation that is passionate about delivering results to their clients.
Work for an organisation that is passionate about delivering results to their clients. You will be part of a high performing team working to deliver business improvements.
About the Organisation:
A large enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner, who create software that is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress - for individuals, for businesses, and networks. They believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
About the role:
Due to their continued growth they are currently seeking a number of Consultants to join their team. As the Consultant you will have a strong background in business analysis, process design, system configuration and training.
Whilst you are working as the Consultant you will be trained in the full product suite that the organisation provides, which includes, financial and supply chain, property and rating, and assets.
Travel to areas such as South East & Central Queensland, NSW and Victoria will be required. This role could be based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne. As such candidates interested in this opportunity must be willing to travel.
Prior experience in property and rating is essential
- Business Process framework, and process mapping design
- Process Design
- System training and running workshops
- Testing and requirements gathering
- Data analysis and migration
- Implementation and go live communication
To be successful you should have:
- Ideally you will come from a background in Utilities, local or state Government, or consulting of a similar nature.
- A strong background in Business Analysis and the ability to 'wear many hats'
- Strong understanding of Business Analysis framework such as BPMN
- The ability to work autonomously with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in property and rating will be highly regarded.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200165139.
Reference Number: 200165139_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.