Cyber Security Analyst - Telco
- Great career development opportunity in Melbourne, VIC!
- Strong experience with Security Operations Centre a must!
- Advance Persistent Threat experience mandatory. Splunk - preferred!
Cyber Security Analyst required to join a large Australian telco initiative, providing support to their growing security capability in Australia!
Cyber Analysts required to join a large Australian telco initiative providing support to their growing security capability in Australia!
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working within a Security Operations Centre environment or IT service management security support background, with polished communication/relationship skills.
The successful candidate must have proven experience in the detection of APT through various technologies and processes.
The responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the detection of security events
- Conduct root cause analysis and impact of issues in detail
- Work with service delivery teams to ensure optimal use of security platforms
- Ensure company policy, process, and procedures are maintained to a professional standard
Essential skills required:
- Proven professional experience/discipline in the realm of Information Security
- Familiarisation with APT Detection techniques and methods mandatory
- Working experience with the marketed product Splunk
- Proven experience in either Security Operations, CERT/CIRT or CSOC environments
- Ability to work successfully and constructively within a team of diverse stakeholders, business and technical
- Polished interpersonal skills
- Expert writing and communications skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bennett Sutton on 03 86804240. Please quote our job reference number: 200172449.
Reference Number: 200172449_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.