Salesforce Solutions Architect
- Competitive rates
- Global leader in information technology
- Great Sydney Based Location
A new and exciting role for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join a Global Leader and of providers of information technology
A new and exciting role has arisen for an experienced Salesforce Solutions Architect to join a Global Leader and of providers of consulting information technology
- Experience Salesforce people capable of hands on but also managing a team are welcomed.
- Strong background in the full suite of Salesforce (Service and Sales)
- Team/people leadership skills to support a small team of software engineers.
- The role will be ~90% Salesforce Platform Management and ~10% Website Platform Management.
- Website Tools:
- Auto testing: Go, Cucumber, Karma, Jasmine
- Code Config: Git, Mercure, IntelliJ
- Vendor software: AEM, Google Place, Google Analytics, Omniture, CartoDB, Google Site Search (to be replaced by Google Custom Search), Google reCaptcha
- Software Modules: Java, Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Salesforce Tools:
- Release: Go
- Repository: Git
- Development: Eclipse
- Test Automation: Cucumber, Selenium
- Software: Salesforce Outlook Plugin, Salesforce1 Mobile App, Data Loader
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200171117.
Reference Number: 200171117_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.