Application Support Team Lead l Experience with health applications
- Large IT Global Company - Macquarie Park Location
- Permanent full time
- Experience working with Health Applications is mandatory
Looking for an experienced Application Support Lead to join a large IT Global organisation based in Macquarie Park.
Are you an experienced Application Support Lead, and looking for your next career step?
A large IT Service Provider is currently looking for an experienced Application Support Lead with Clinical applications experience to join their health segment based in Macquarie Park.
You will be responsible for the management of the Clinical support and services team at a Level 3 position and working with the Level 2 Lead, focused on Support and Maintenance product related problem tasks and staff management.
- Onsite client engagement activities will equate to 20% of this role
- Manage and participate in onsite support for Severity 1 Incident management.
- Manage and participate for onsite support surrounding implementation of software patches and application demonstrations as part of handover.
- Onsite analysis and support for integration functional/technical problems.
- Manage and participate in onsite resourcing to assist and backfill Professional Services for implementation deliverables, particularly relevant to ANZ industry specific requirements.
- Onsite User Group attendances.
- Manage escalations from Level 2 Supervisor to meet Service Level Requirements
To be considered for this great opportunity you must have:
- 10 + years' experience in managing or supporting managed services within the ANZ healthcare sector
- 10 + years' experience in managing technical support for healthcare IT systems e.g. hardware platforms, server architecture, SQL servers, Oracle
- Degree in Health Information Management and/or Information Technology
- T/SQL or PL/SQL Experience
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience working with health applications is mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200166537.
Reference Number: 200166537_13
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.