Project Manager - Delivery
- CBD Location
- immediate start
- 6 month contract (potential to extend)
An Innovative Agency is seeking a Delivery focused Project manager to join one of their teams, based in the CBD.
The Project Manager will be responsible for driving Agile delivery practices, techniques and perspective. They will work as part a multidisciplinary team. The delivery manager will have extensive experience working in Agile.
Essential skills and experience:
- 5 years Project delivery, as a PM within an Agile environment
- Experience in delivering digital products and services
- Pragmatically able to respond to changing needs
- Familiarity with online tracking tools (GitHub Issues, JIRA, Trello, etc..)
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary and multi-geography team
- Experience working closely with a Product Manager to ensure successful outcomes for team and product
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
Ability to work with co-located and distributed teams
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200172774.
Reference Number: 200172774_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.