- Large Enterprise Wide Transformation
- Change Design and Delivery Project
- Initial 6 Month Contract
Currently looking for a Change Manager for a wide program of work, Transformation, Transition, Change, Design and Delivery, Parramatta
We are currently looking to engage a Change Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for hands-on delivery of change products to a largely external audience.
As the Change Manager, you will be leading the design and delivery of change and internal/external communications strategies, programs and processes to support processes and operational reform, underpin change programs and to inform and influence internal and external stakeholders.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial/finance/banking and government expertise.
- Identify stakeholders and develop stakeholder profiles
- Engage stakeholders throughout the project life cycle
- Conduct change impact assessments
- Develop change and communication plan
- Develop training plans
- Deliver trainings for small initiatives
- Support the stakeholders during and post implementation
- Be able to manage change on multiple smaller projects
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in change management, communications, marketing or business.
- At least 5 years' experience in delivering a change program that involved significant external stakeholder engagement across a broad range of communication channels.
- Significant exposure to the management of: Communications and /or marketing plans across broad market segments, complex relationships, multiple stakeholders and/ or clients, Complex project or business outcomes.
- Problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills for investigating and resolving stakeholder, client or systems problems.
- High level business writing and verbal communication skills to establish and develop effective client relationships and present complex information to different target audiences.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200172786.
Reference Number: 200172786_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.