Cyber Security Architect
This well-known Corporate company based in Melbourne's CBD is expanding their security team and looking for a passionate Cyber Security Architect.
To define, document, communicate and review solution architectures to ensure they meet the specified business requirements, as well as any pre-defined corporate compliance requirements as well as to ensure the production of architecture artefacts is done in a timely manner to meet the needs of projects.
For this role you will need to enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders, designing solutions utilising a wide range of technologies. The role requires continual self-development in order to keep pace with the rapidly changing business and technology landscapes.
- Develop and document the security architecture and detailed design for a project or program stream, ensuring alignment to business goals, architectural standards and security policies.
- Ensure Security Strategic goals are being met.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to other members of the Cyber Security Group, including Security Designers within the Architecture team, as well as Technical Analysts, technical leads and developers.
- Maintain business engagement.
- Contribute to the review of processes to facilitate continuous process improvement.
- A tertiary degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline is essential
- At least 5 years' experience in the design, implementation and support of a variety of security technologies
- Be a subject matter expert in at least 3 of the following areas:
- access management solutions (authentication, authorisation, federation)
- identity management solutions
- network security solutions
- application coding & design methods
- secure messaging standards
If you believe you're suitable for this role, please apply now!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Leishman
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.