Service Desk Coordinator
- ** Supportive & Dynamic Culture **
- Central Melbourne Location
- >> Parking Provided >>
!! PERMANENT !! ** Join a close-knit, family oriented and well-established Managed IT Services team based within the Melbourne CBD **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, a well-established Managed IT Services company located in the CBD, has created a new opportunity for a customer focused Service Desk Coordinator to join their growing team on a Permanent basis.
A Dynamic and Supportive culture will provide for the successful candidate a chance to join a family oriented environment and coordinate a team that is already building strongly on success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This newly created opportunity will not only supply you with a diverse array of responsibilities but will provide scope for further career progression, possibly into a Delivery or Technical role.
Along with a great location and team environment, your day will potentially consist of the following:
- Working closely with the Helpdesk team assisting them by Coordinating/Prioritising their responsibilities
- General IT Administrative duties as a part of the position; Tracking SLA's, Reporting, etc
- Provide Level 1\2 Helpdesk overflow support only when required
- Ticket Management & Allocation using ConnectWise to ensure client SLA's are met
- Complete monthly Systems maintenance checks
- Provide reports to management
- Help innovate and improve processing efficiency
- Maintaining the ongoing Business relationship with their customers
- Tracking Hardware & communicating with Vendors also prioritising the workload for the Senior Engineers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience within a Helpdesk/ Desktop environment
- Australian work experience & Drivers license (in case of site visits)
- Must be well organised, have excellent communication & customer service skills
- Attention to detail, documentation and accurate record keeping skills
- Ability to recognise IT related process deficiencies and address / resolve with an appropriate long term solution
- Proficiency in supporting current versions of Microsoft Operating Systems, Office & Desktop Applications
- Experience with MAC devices
- Thorough understanding of basic Networking Protocols and Technologies
- Experience with Routers, Servers, Switches and Firewalls
- A self-motivated individual who is not afraid to 'get their hands dirty' and can hit the ground running.
Ideally, but not essentially, you may have the following experience:
- Coordination\Team Leading experience
- Solid understanding of ITIL will be highly regarded
- Office 365 Exchange online experience
- Experience using ConnectWise & N-able
- Microsoft Certification
- Experience with VMWare, Shadow Protect & Veeam
** Apply now by sending your CV in WORD format for immediate consideration **
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200172532.
Reference Number: 200172532_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.