PHP Team Lead
- Deloitte's Award Winning Fastest Growing Tech Company in Australia
- Work With Bleeding-Edge Technology
- Close To Train Station - Chatswood
Currently looking for a PHP Team Lead for a wide program of work, MySQL, Laravel, TDD Testing, GIT, Chatswood
We are currently looking to engage a PHP Team Leader who can support an enterprise wide program of work.
This organization recently won Deloitte's fasting growing tech companies in Australia and is now focused on growing the technical team to meet the business aspirations for continual growth.
We are looking for a Senior Lead to join the development team enabling the delivering of new technical solutions.
- Building multi-tenanted platform
- Moving to a service oriented architecture model
- Building multiple micro-services
- Enabling a mobile application to be developed
- Developing scalable white-label solutions
- Developing the technologies for Cashrewards to roll out int'l
- Using technologies such as Elastic Search, Angular2, Kibana, Redis & a host of AWS products including SQS, Quicksite & Cloudfront
- The candidate will need to have good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience in the latest versions of PHP (PHP 5 a must have, PHP 7 desirable)
- Strong Experience with MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Unit testing (TDD) and continuous integration (CI)
- High-performance code that is able to high concurrency
- Code profiling tools, eg scrutiniser, xtrace, new relic, Xdebug
- Source control systems e.g. GIT or Mercurial
- Have a solid grasp of the latest technologies and suggest better alternatives and more efficient ways if applicable
- Strong engineering, scientific or mathematical background (good relevant degree required)
- Experience in working within an agile methodology (Scrum/KanBan)
- Bright, enthusiastic and self-motivated, who will integrate well with the existing team
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200172802.
Reference Number: 200172802_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.