Senior RF Engineer - Optimisation
- 6 month contract + extensions
- Melbourne CBD
- Must have experience in RF Optimisation
Senior RF Engineers required to work on LTE/4G Optimisation and Problem Solving
We are looking for experienced Senior RF Engineers to join our client CMC Group (CharterMason and Certatech ). You will work as part of a growing team and work on-site with a leading Telecoms provider in Melbourne . Our client is a supportive and highly-collaborative consultancy that is renowned across industry for our high-calibre of technical resources, thought-leaders, practitioners. Through our client you will have the opportunity to work on interesting engagements with some of Australia's leading Telco providers.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Expertise in RF Optimisation
- Recent experience working on 4G and LTE
- Proficient in working with RF propagation simulation tools
- Tertiary qualification in RF, Telecommunication, Electronics or equivalent
- 5+ years relevant experience in designing, deployment of Telco Wireless Networks
- In depth understanding of various Radio Access Technologies
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders
- Must have local Australian work experience
Express your interest by applying online or contact our on-site consultant Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300 for additional information.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 200169800.
Reference Number: 200169800_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.