Product Support Manager
- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team >>>
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Join a newly independent Product Maintenance Team in an exciting and varied Product Support Manager role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located within the Melbourne CBD, a very well established Australian Product Development company is now expanding Internationally.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced Product Support Manager to come on board and share in their success.
This is a newly created role and they boast a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on individual support, high performance and accountability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Permanent position based in the Melbourne CBD offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies.
The focus is to be a leader in Business Solution Projects utilising your managerial expertise supporting Product Maintenance.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will work closely with the BA, PM and Development teams internally and closely with their customers/clients with the potential to move into a Senior BA or Product Owner role in the future.
- Support the Maintenance of Software Defects from Customers
- Drive the overall cycle of Product Release
- Manage all Fixes for the customers
- Maintaining overall documentation both internal and customer related
- Driving process, ensuring quality and delivery without delay.
*** If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200172707.
Reference Number: 200172707_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.