- Excellent CBD location
- Great team culture and work environment
- Highly competitive day rate
This exciting opportunity sits with a leading government agency. The team is highly agile and looking to drive digital capability across the business
This exciting opportunity sits in a leading government organisation in the Sydney CBD. Sitting within a newly developed team, this role will be focusing on driving digital best practices and helping to uplift agile capability across the team and organisation. A strong focus on culture partnered with a desire for change (being driven from the top down) has created a highly sought after portfolio and business to join.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to understand the product roadmap
- Partner with BA/ Development team to help create and define user stories
- Provide input into agile best practices to help refine and enable delivery
- Help refine the backlog, sprint planning, participate in daily stand-ups etc
- Be involved in creating the product strategy
To be considered for this role you will need a strong mix of:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with a strong ability to present
- 3+ years working in an agile environment with a good knowledge of agile practices
- Experience working with product roadmaps and/or defining a product strategy
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to build relationships quickly
- Passion for digital
It would be advantageous to have:
- Previous experience working in a government agency in the project delivery environment
- Experience working in Digital Transformation in enterprise organisations
Do you have a mix of the above skills? Please send your application!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Matthew Jelley on 02 9464 5573. Please quote our job reference number: 200172799.
Reference Number: 200172799_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.